Contract Administrator (Itasca, IL)
We are seeking a qualified candidate to join our team in the Itasca Office.
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Prepare, revise, negotiated and process simple commercial contracts such as vendor agreements, supply agreements, agency agreements and services agreements, as well as simple software licenses.
- Provide full lifecycle, strategic contracts administration leadership and support to internal and external clients.
- Initiate and pursue process improvement initiatives.
- Research, recommend and administer the company general liability, auto liability, umbrella liability, workers’ compensation, and professional liability insurance policies.
- Under minimal supervision, execute special projects and other responsibilities as needed.
- Network and connect with internal stakeholders, teaming partners, and professional organizations as-needed.
- Effectively and efficiently use firm resources while being a team player
Compensation: Commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certificate or appropriate job-related experience required, preferably in a professional services firm.\
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in contract administration
- Familiarity with IDOT, CDOT, Illinois Tollway, County and municipal procurement processes is preferred.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and critical thinking skills.
- Exceptional drafting, proof-reading, and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, plan and take initiative to accomplish objectives in a timely manner with minimal supervision.